Located in Vandoeuvres, this majestic property, built on a plot of 8,500 m2, enjoys a green, quiet and private environment.
Built in 1861, with classic architecture, this elegant house offers approximately 1,000 m2 of living space with impressive volumes and successfully combines the charm of the old and modern comfort.
The house enjoys optimal sunshine with its south-west orientation.
Undoubtedly, it is characterized by its charm, space, light and discretion.
The interior spaces are distributed over 3 levels plus a basement composed as follows:
On the ground floor :
- A large entrance hall
- A small living room with fireplace
- A large living room with fireplace and veranda access
- A dining room
- A kitchen
- Visitor toilets
All these rooms have numerous openings onto the terraces and the garden.
First floor :
- A master bedroom with terrace access, 2 dressing rooms and full bathroom and separate toilet
- Two en-suite bedrooms with dressing rooms, bathrooms and toilets
- A desk
- Storage space
- Separate toilets
On the second floor:
- A bedroom with dressing room and bathroom
- A bedroom en suite with an office space, a bathroom and a toilet
- A bedroom with a bathroom
In the basement :
- An independent studio with bathroom
- A wellness area with fitness room, hammam, sauna
- Two cellars
- An air-conditioned wine cellar
- A workshop
- Storage rooms
- Technical rooms
The exteriors and the garden, perfectly maintained and protected from all eyes, have a large terrace, a superb heated swimming pool and pleasant outdoor relaxation areas.
A large courtyard offering numerous parking spaces for visitors, as well as a cover for three vehicles complete this exceptional property.
An important right to build would allow an extension of the property.
Exceptional mansion in a magnificent park near the golf course
CH-1253 Vandoeuvres, Golf house
Price upon request
○ Villa area
○ International schools
○ Swimming pool
○ To be renovated
○ Nice view
Number of rooms
Number of bedrooms
Number of bathrooms
~ 1068 m²
Surface of parcel
~ 8500 m²
~ 1400 m²
Year of construction
Domestic water heating system
To be discussed